Casual Team Member - Sydney Opera House
- Leader in travel retail
- Unique and exciting environment
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian and New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
As the chosen retail operator and merchandise partner for the world heritage listed Sydney Opera House, this store offers SOH inspired gifts, souvenirs, keepsakes, and crafted jewellery. These products appeal to the high volumes of visitors to the area, and provide great mementos for the time they visited one of Australia’s great icons that is recognised globally.
We are on the hunt for an exceptional individual, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation.
To be part of our team of professionals at the top of their game, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail with a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience to our customers.
- Retail sales experience working in a fast paced environment coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- Sound level of physical fitness as some heavy lifting is required for receiving and distribution of stock
To meet customers' needs, our stores situated in the Upstairs Foyer and Lower Concourse are open 7 days a week between the hours of 9am and 7pm. To be considered for this awesome role were you'll have the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life, flexibility and availability to work a rotating roster that will incorporate weekend shifts is essential.
Experience new horizons every day!